http://www.wthr.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=3154192&at1=News&h1=Ball State fire
Yeah, The Resident Halls caught on fire last night. My girls did an amazing job listening, helping each other out (and waking us up) and staying together. We were outside from about 3:45-4:30ish when they let us go inside the gym across from us where we stayed until 8:15am.
The RA's handled it perfectly, but we're all tired now!
Yes, the fire was located directly below my building. By time the fire alarm was pulled (2nd floor) there was smoke on my floor coming up through the vents. As of right now we're just dealing with all the smoke and damage.
I'll put a couple pictures up that I took from my phone once I figure it out!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG, I'm glad you all got out okay. Looks like you did a fabulous job!
Thanks for the Halloween tribute picture, you make me proud.
Miss ya, love, Aunt Laura
Post a Comment