*Yea, 2 concerts- 2 days in a row- looveeeee-Oh, and I got to meet him! Pic is w/Katie...and KENNY!
3rd Concert- @ Verizon (Deer Creek) July 2007& My 4th concert :)

THE NEW- LUCAS OIL STADIUM! The very first concert here too! I was VERY lucky this year, with the new prices and location and my job here, I didn't think there was a chance in the world I'd be able to go (which would really hurt my continuing trend of attending every year...) Somehow- my good friend, Claire Dyer's dad had been offered 2 tickets in the suites and Claire knowing I'm such a country fan- asked me to go with her!


It was a really long-(started at 4pm ended at midnight!) but exceptional concert! Opening act was Luke Bryan; who is an up and coming artist- (we were late, so I dont have a pic of him!) Followed by Gary Allan (whom I love!!!) Followed by the one and only, LeAnn Rimes and by 7:35 KEITH URBAN finally came on stage- oooh so pretty! Then, and finally- after having soo much fun KENNY CHESNEY came out- and was on stage for 3 hours! It was their final leg of the tour- which makes the concert that much better because they have more fun and come out and laugh alot more knowing its the final trip- plus, he's in Indy sooooo obviously he has more fun! :]











No comments:
Post a Comment