Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Random info

So... today, I applied for graduation!!!!!!
ahhhhhh scary.
[and yes my diploma will say Barbara Anne Butler...thanks Mom]

And on that note, let me fill you in on my classes

Risk Management Insurance: Employee Benefits
HR Compensation
Intro to Finance
International Business Intro
HR Process and Selection

...talk about boring. Very specific areas and lots of talking about money and the legal system. Hopefully by the end of this semester all will make sense. I'm doing alot of group projects and putting together alot of things that I can use in my portfolio when I go looking for a job- which I believe I'll start looking around December when I have a break.

Life's pretty busy around here- loved the weekend but nothing really exciting happened.

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!

PS. Ball State will play Navy on Friday @ 7pm- and the game will be televised nationally on ESPN =] Should be a good game, Its our first ESPN game. Last year the Cardinals won in OT (34-31) Or you can watch this lovely video clip- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpJcYzaHDx4 that has the highlights.

Hopefully its a good game like last year! I'll be taking my floor along w/ the first floor men and we'll be going to the game- should be an adventure!

If you want to know anything about Ball State our Daily News is one of the best college newspapers in the country- feel free to check it out! <http://www.bsudailynews.com>

No comments: